|1. To bring together believers and non-believers to discuss
2. To highlight the creative side of faith and link God's
creativity to man's ability to create (being made in God's
3. To cut through the "morality police" image of the
contemporary church and spread the message that God's grace
overcomes the need for anyone to work so hard to earn divine
4. To knock overly pious and pharisaical believers back down
to equal footing with all other undeserving sinners.
5. To confront the lie that Christianity is about living a
6. To genuinely offer invitations for those who need grace.
7. To boldly offend those who need to be offended.
8. To do so in a loving manner that Christ would support.
9. To do so through the outlet of top-quality apparel and
10. To do so in such as way as to achieve profitability and
remain profitable without disregarding any vision goals.